Walmart’s General Merchandise network alone consists of 42 Regional Distribution Centers throughout the U.S. Many small businesses pay quarterly fees (chargebacks) to Walmart and other retailers because the product misses the Must Arrive By Date or MABD. As a company disrupts Walmart’s efficiency, vendor chargebacks are in place to re-coop that money lost. Don’t let this happen to you.
- Why is Transportation Important?
- The WRONG Transportation Company Will:
- The RIGHT Transportation Company Will:
Walmart can’t sell your product if it is not on the shelf. Finding the right transportation company, with your needs in mind, is critical to your success and makes the all difference. They get your product to Walmart, On Time (no chargebacks), available for consumers to purchase.
– Ship the least expensive way regardless of transit times, ignoring your MABD.
– Not take responsibility for missing your MABD.
– Tell you to use a more expensive option when shipments miss your MABD.
– Get your product to Walmart on time.
– Take responsibility for missing your MABD and potentially pay associated fine.
– Use the most cost-effective way to keep your product on the shelves without missing your MABD.
The key is finding the right transportation company.
When you are ready to strategically plan your shipping, hit your MABD and stop the chargebacks, give us a call or send us an email.
Ebook: Walmart’s Supplier Packaging and Labeling Manual
To get your copy of the Ebook, enter your email and a link to the file will be sent within 24 business hours.
WHEN YOU ARE READY, REACH OUT
What Are You Waiting For? Come and See.
Contact us and take the first step toward eliminating late shipments, production delays or chargebacks.